Tuesday, July 05, 2005

karla homolka "killer on the streets"


OK I just finished reading the report by the www.torontosun.com on Karla's release...I believe she will reoffend with in a few years because, as you can read in the article, she still does not think she did anything to OTHERS. She is just a selfish bitch who wants the rest of us to feel sorry for her. I for one will NOT. I feel sorry for the children that had their lives cut short in a blaze of terror by this woman. I feel sorry for the "stupid" Canadian justice system that let this murderer off so lightly. My hope now is that our justice system will learn from their mistakes. I love living in a country built on tolerance but it also must include justice, which unfortunately was lost in this case. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home